Monday, April 24, 2017

CNN

by -
CNN Tapes

James O’Keefe did exactly what he said he was going to do. Project Veritas has released over a 100 hours of audio from inside the CNN newsroom.

According to the Project Veritas website, this is just part 1 of the “CNN Leaks” and they describe how they acquired the audio.

“Project Veritas was given over 200 hours of audio from an anonymous source earlier this month. This secretly recorded audio was obtained at CNN’s Atlanta headquarters in 2009.”

Much like WikiLeaks, Project Veritas is dumping the raw audio online and letting journalists and home researchers go through it all.

Listen to the CNN audio at www.CNNLEAKS.com.

One of the leaks from CNN feature former employee Joe Sterling admitting his love for Obama.

The release is part of a much bigger campaign to target the corporate media. James took to Twitter earlier on Thursday to offer cash to anybody that comes forward with information for future releases.

James went on to tweet that he would go to jail to protect a source.

On Wednesday, the day before the release James accidentally sent an Instagram picture that previewed the drop on CNN. You can see the domain in the background on the TV.

Tomorrow. #CNNLeaks

A post shared by James O'Keefe (@jamesokeefeiii) on

So many people visited the site when the tapes were released earlier Thursday that part of it crashed. There seems to be a lot of people that don’t like CNN.

Thoughts? Comment below.

by -
cnn

UPDATE (2/23/2017)Project Veritas and James O’Keefe have released the CNN tapes. Click here.

James O’Keefe and his teams at Project Veritas and Project Veritas Action have a history of exposing corruption. With a camera and a pimp costume James took down A.C.O.R.N., and his undercover videos helped expose the inner workings of the DNC and played a roll in Hillary losing the election.

Now, James and his team are going after the media.

On Sean Hannity’s radio show on Tuesday, James O’Keefe announced that he is releasing hours of footage from inside a major media company.

“In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like WikiLeaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media. We’ve had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, w’ve had people, sources come to us and give us information and we are going to be releasing it WikiLeaks style this week.”

Hear the clip of the show below.

O’Keefe didn’t mention CNN by name, but suggested that it was a major media outlet that “Trump has really been talking about.” Hannity immediately said, “so, it’s CNN.”

CNN has not been very fair in their coverage of James O’Keefe in the past, so it makes sense that they would be the targets of a Project Veritas investigation.

Here is a video where the CNN reporters try to discredit James before they report on his videos during the election.

CNN isn’t the only network that has tried to discredit James and his work. On the latest episode of Homeland, the writers take and unusual swipe at O’Keefe by adding his name to an Alex Jones type character.

Right now, it doesn’t matter what CNN or any other station says about James O’Keefe, it only matters what is on the tapes. That is why James O’Keefe is so successful at what he does. It doesn’t matter what lies people say about him or his or his organization, the tapes don’t lie and it is really hard to argue with video evidence.

Just ask Bob Creamer.

Thoughts? Comment below.

by -
Don Lemon

Don Lemon had four guests on a segment discussing the first 100 days in Donald Trump until one guest called the story fake news.

Don tried to defend his network, but instead couldn’t handle his story being called fake news and he abruptly end the segment and walks off. Even after he says he will let his guest explain his stance.

See the exchange below.

This isn’t the first time that Don Lemmon has been embarrassed on live TV. During a live broadcast from Ferguson, Don displayed his complete lack of understanding in the gun debate.

This is the same trustworthy reporter that got drunk on live television and got his ear pierced on New Year’s Eve.

See the video with Mark Dice’s hilarious commentary.

Don Lemon is clearly not handling people calling CNN fake news well, but he isn’t doing too well job either.

by -

Venezuela decides to shut down the broadcasting of CNN in Spanish over a story the government claims isn’t real.

CNN in Spanish ran a story that alleged Venezuelan government officials sold passports to a terrorist group from the Middle East. The report used the testimony of a whistleblower as the basis of the story.

In a news release the National Telecommunications Commission said the story “threatened the peace and democratic stability” of Venezuela.

The Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez framed CNN as being part of a conspiracy to remove President Nicolas Maduro.

Maduro said that CNN is an “instrument of war in the hand of real mafias.”

To further escalate the problems between the US and Venezuela, Trump met with the wife of the imprisoned former leader of Venezuela.

Trump is calling for the immediate release of Leopoldo Lopez who directly opposes the socialist leader Maduro.

CNN is not backing down, and they are standing by their report. In a statement they said, “at CNN en Espanol we believe in the vital role that freedom of press plays in a healthy democracy.”

by -
cnn

CNN’s reporting of the fake intelligence report against Trump left not doubt that the organization has abandoned journalism in favor of pushing a left-leaning agenda, would you consider boycotting them?

by -
Ritz Carlton in Moscow. Home to the alleged "golden shower" party with Donald Trump.

Late yesterday afternoon, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer and Jake Tapper interrupted the confirmation hearings of Sen. Jeff Sessions with a “breaking news alert.”

The lower third of the television screen raced with the headline, “Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him.”

Tapper, dramatically but somberly read an ambiguous narrative that left the viewer with the impression that not only did Russia have compromising dirt on President Elect Donald Trump, but that the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russian government to suppress it.

They gave no further details and as of the next morning are standing by the vague story.

But other “news” outlets like BuzzFeed, printed the dirty details and published the intelligence memo that alleges depraved acts by Donald Trump while in Russia.

The intelligence report that came from a supposed reliable source for the CIA, a former British intel officer, claims that Trump, while visiting Moscow, stayed at the Ritz Carlton and in the same room booked by President Obama on a previous trip.

Trump, in a supposed twisted attempt to express his disgust with Obama, hired several prostitutes to urinate on the bed that the soon-to-be former president slept in . . . as he watched the “golden shower.”

The report, which is so outlandish that even liberals reasonably consider it to be false, has been running wildly through the mainstream media. Even Newsweek ran with a “Gold Shower” headline.

But here’s the deal, and more plausible explanation.

The near-underground forum site 4chan, that’s best known with its pranks and ties to hacking collective, Anonymous, has claimed responsibility for the hoax . . . and they cannot believe the CIA fell for it.

4chan posters claim they made up the story and passed it on to Trump hater, Rick Wilson, who then, through the old banana phone trick, passed it along again and again until CIA officials made the decision to include a clearly fake story in an intelligence report.

And sadly, both President Obama and President Elect Trump were briefed with this story as it was leaked to the press.

The entire episode is unbecoming of our intelligence agencies and Trump is encouraged to make a complete sweep of any agency involved in what has become the “Fake News” story of the year . . . as CNN continues to cover it and report it as true.

by -

CNN, Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner is being sued by current and former black employees of CNN.

The lawsuit was filed on Tuesday that lists discrimination as one of the complaints.

It all started when DeWayne Walker filed a $50 million lawsuit in January against CNN for racial discrimination. The lawsuit is still working its way through the system.

Now many more black employees are coming out because of the Walker case. Daniel Meachum is the lawyer on the case and spoke briefly to the press on Wednesday.

“As a result of the current discrimination lawsuit filed on behalf of DeWayne Walker vs. CNN, Time Warner & Turner, we have uncovered stories involving abuse of power, nepotism, revenge, retaliation and discrimination.”

The new lawsuit doesn’t include Walker, but has several new defendants.

New claims made in the lawsuit hint to a challenging culture for black people working for CNN as explained by Meachum.

“The current workplace culture utilizes practices that discourages or prohibit minorities from exercising their rights under employment discrimination statutes.

The use of overly broad waivers, releases and mandatory arbitration provisions impede EEOC investigations and retaliatory practices that dissuades and has a chilling effect on African Americans in the workplace from exercising their rights.”

This story is just developing, but isn’t good news for the struggling cable news network.

CNN saw sharp declines after the election while its rival Fox News grew slightly.

Right now, a major discrimination suit is the last thing the network needs, but it has one.

Keep checking back as this story develops.

Do you watch CNN on a regular basis? Let us know in the comments below.

by -
Fox News to lose Megyn Kelly to CNN

Megyn Kelly has become a huge star in cable news and the number one network, Fox News, may lose their number one female anchor.

Today, the Drudge Report posted a picture of Megyn Kelly with the headline “Exclusive: Megyn Kelly May Jump Network”.

Drudge is reporting that Jeff Zucker, the head of CNN is doing everything he can to get Megyn Kelly. A source close to the dealings between Kelly and CNN said Zucker is moving mountains.

“He is moving the Himalayan Mountains to get her, but they are tripped up on money. He simply can’t pay her the $20 million a year FOX has on the table.”

Her stardom would rise, but would she ever leave Fox?

During the summer months of 2016, Fox News was caught in a sexual abuse scandal. Roger Ailes, the only CEO Fox News has ever had, was accused of sexual assault or sexual harassment by several leading ladies at Fox News.

Gretchen Carlson, the former 1989 Miss America, accused her co-host Steve Doocy and Roger Ailes for sexual harassment. Gretchen settled out of court for $20 million.

Andrea Tantaros, who also accused Ailes of sexual misconduct was offered a seven-figure settlement, but refused it according to Tantaros’ lawyer in a statement to Variety.

Megyn Kelly was also one of the ladies that Ailes was inappropriate with and allegedly made unwanted sexual advances. When other top anchors came out to support Ailes as the allegations were flying over the summer, Megyn was silent.

Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Greta Van Susteren and many more supported Ailes, but the allegations became too much and the CEO was let go.

Megyn Kelly wanted Ailes out and she got what she wanted, and as the election moved into the final months, more controversy started to bubble.

Fellow Fox anchor Sean Hannity attacked Kelly and called her a Clinton supporter back in October.

Tensions have cooled since the election, and Fox News finished with its highest month in four years. A lot of that has to do with Megyn Kelly.

Kelly’s show, The Kelly File had its most watched month since it launched with 3.4 million total viewers.

To top it all off, Megyn Kelly’s new book, “Settle for More” was also released in November and hit number one on the New York Times best seller list. Her ratings rival Bill O’Reilly is number two on the list.

Megyn Kelly is on top of her game, and if there was ever a time she could capitalize on a move, it would be right now. She has a hit show, she has a hit book and she is respected for going head to head against Trump.

If what Drudge is reporting is true, and Kelly is leaving Fox News, she couldn’t have picked a better time.

Plus if she does leave Fox, she will most likely be put in the 8pm spot which would give her the chance to go head to head with Bill O’Reilly, and that may be all the incentive she needs.

Do you think Megyn Kelly is going to leave Fox News? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

2016 Electoral College

Donald Trump won the election on November 8th, but it isn’t final until the 538 members of the Electoral College vote later this month.

The official voting happens on December 19th and the day can’t come fast enough for some members as death threats continue to pour in.

Michael Banerian is a member of the Electoral College and is bound by law to vote for Donald Trump as the winner of his home state Michigan. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t vote for anyone else.

The facts don’t get in the way of the people that are making Electoral College death threats.

Banerian went on CNN to describe the many attacks he has been receiving from angry Trump haters.

Banerian says he isn’t the only one that is being threatened and harassed during an interview on Fox News.

The outrage and the fallout continue from historically shocking win by Trump. Ironically the outrage is coming from the same side that attacked Trump for saying he may not accept the results of the election.

Do you think the police should take the Electoral College death threats seriously? Let us know your thoughts below.

by -
fake news

Last week a liberal college professor released a list of “fake” news sites, but the ones that she left off are more telling.

Ron Paul, the former third party candidate for president decided to help all the liberals in the U.S. that want to ban “fake” news sites, he made a few additions.

The anti-conservative list of fake news included sites like InfoWars, Breitbart and Independent Journal Review, but none of those sites are fake or misleading. It’s a list of just conservative sites. Even Project Veritas is on the list and it is a non-profit organization.

Ron Paul released a new list that included actual sources to his claims of indiscretions. The list is littered with liberal media giants and all have been proven to deliver false or misleading news in order to help out Hillary Clinton and her campaign.

List of the real

The difference is that every news agency on this list actually tried to mislead the American public during the election.

Breitbart broke the James O’Keefe story for Project Veritas Action that proved the DNC was inciting violence at Trump rallies. That isn’t fake or misleading.

CNN, ABC, MSNBC, New York Times and every other liberal media manipulated the polls and reported on fake news. They actually mislead America and now to cover their mistakes, they want America to ban conservative news sites that call out the corporate media.

Some in the corporate media even helped Hillary cheat. Donna Brazile who worked for CNN at the time, gave Hillary question before debates, then reported that Hillary had won the debates.

The war on fake news is a fake war if the corporate media isn’t also targeted.

First Facebook and Twitter have censored conservative content and Twitter is even banning conservative people. Now they are going after the conservative sites.

Don’t let them, share this article and let your friends know the real list of fake news sites.

TRENDING STORIES

nuclear war

Democratic Rep. David Cicilline has claimed President Donald Trump is risking nuclear war with North Korea, authorizing a missile strike on a Syrian airbase...